The Jackson - PVD
The Jackson - PVD
The Jackson - Charcoal PVD
The charcoal PVD is limited to only 100 pieces. The dark case, light colored tachymeter and charcoal grey dial create a striking design that will surely turn heads. The charcoal PVD model will be an instant classic.
The Jackson Chronograph is a 40mm, manually wound, flyback chronograph with a 60 hour power reserve, date at 6 o'clock, and a stacked register at 3 o'clock that tracks both minutes and hours.
The timepiece features a column wheel activated chronograph for crisp pusher action and accurate timing.
The Eterna Movement Company's caliber 3916M powers the Jackson Flyback Chronograph. With a 60 hour power reserve, stacked register and a column wheel activated chronograph complication this specialized movement is a true work of art.
- Jackson Chronograph
- Tapered, 20mm Horween leather strap with signed buckle
- Tapered, 20mm Horween orange leather rally strap with signed buckle
- Modular leather watch wallet to hold three watches in detachable suede pouches and strap tool. Made of Horween and Tasman leather.
- Custom American-made strap changing tool
- Manual wound flyback chronograph with column wheel and stacked register
- 60 hour power reserve
- Eterna Caliber 39 manual wound 25 jewel mechanical Swiss movement (Cal. 3916M)
- 28,800 vph / 4 Hz
- Stainless steel, 40mm case diameter and 14.5mm case height
- 20mm lug width
- 46.4mm lug-to-lug
- Double-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Light grey, wrapped tachymeter scale
- Color-matched date wheel with custom font located at 6 o'clock
- 5 ATMs water resistance (50 meters)
- Brushed baton indices with Super-LumiNova BGW9
- Two-year limited warranty
- Limited Edition; 100 PVD pieces
* International buyers are responsible for any customs duties