- SOLD OUT -
In less than a year. How seriously crazy is that?
We're absolutely honored, humbled and amazed by all the support we've received and can't thank you enough. It has been a surreal adventure.
Want to learn about our next release before general public?
Stay ahead of the horological game and sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
Named after Daniel Burnham, architect and city planner extraordinaire, and a nod to the founder’s own father who always remarked about the beauty in the layout of Chicago’s streets and the aesthetics of New York City’s Flat Iron building, Oak & Oscar's maiden reference combines the highest quality materials with authentic craftsmanship and design.
The Swiss automatic Soprod movement is housed within a custom-designed case with a grey sandwich dial, dark grey hands and an orange seconds hand with a custom counter balance. The color-matched date wheel features a modified font and is positioned at 6 o'clock to maintain balance and symmetry. The custom rotor, heat-treated blued screws and decorated bridges can be seen through the sapphire display back. The leather strap, made of Horween leather by Indiana-based Woodnsteel, has the perfect orange undertones and will develop a beautiful patina over time. The Burnham also comes with a navy heavy-duty nylon strap with a signed buckle and orange stitching from Crown & Buckle. The watch itself is assembled and tested in the US by a highly skilled team of experts at the Ohio-based Lum-Tec.
Each watch includes a matching leather watch wallet made by Defy Mfg Co., a local Chicago bag, apparel and accessory shop. Buttery Horween leather, the same leather used for the watch strap, is combined with the soft, protective 100% wool felt from Germany to cradle a total of four watches, an extra strap and strap tool in a compact, flat, portfolio-style case perfect for traveling and displaying one’s collection at the ever-popular watch meet-ups.
- Soprod A10 automatic 25 jewel mechanical Swiss movement
- Stainless steel, 42mm case diameter and 12mm case height
- 22mm lug width
- Double-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Color-matched date wheel with window at 6 o'clock
- Signed, screw-down crown with internal gasket
- 10 ATMs water resistance (100 meters)
- Bespoke sandwich dial with Super-LumiNova BGW9
- Horween leather strap with signed buckle
- Matching Horween leather watch wallet to hold 4 watches, extra strap and strap tool
- Crown & Buckle nylon navy blue strap with orange stitching and signed buckle
- Twin, spring bar strap holes for added versatility
- Two-year limited warranty
- Limited Edition of only 300 serialized pieces