- SOLD OUT -
In less than seven months. Huh? Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.
Have no fear, we've got some seriously cool stuff coming out soon and you won't be disappointed, I promise. Well, unless you procrastinate on hitting that "add to cart" button after the next launch...
STAY AHEAD OF THE HOROLOGICAL GAME AND AVOID MISSING OUT ON THE NEXT LAUNCH BY SIGNING UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER.
Named after Sandford Fleming, a Scottish-born inventor and engineer who moved to Canada in the mid-1800’s. Sandford was responsible for the development of a significant portion of the Canadian railway and was also one of the first and most influential proponents of the use of standardized time zones. Sandford was tired of the confusion caused by local and regional time discrepancies and reached his boiling point after missing a train due to a typo on the station’s timetable.
The Sandford is a 40mm watch with an independent GMT hand and a rotating inner bezel. The Swiss automatic Soprod movement is housed within a custom-designed case with a charcoal grey sandwich dial, dark grey hands and an orange seconds hand with a custom counter balance. The GMT hand has an orange, arrowhead-shaped tip with a matte lollipop counter balance. The hand virtually disappears into the dial while the bright arrowhead remains easy to read at a glance.
The color-matched date wheel features a modified font and is positioned at 6 o'clock to maintain balance and symmetry. The custom rotor, heat-treated blued screws and decorated bridges can be seen through the sapphire display back. The 20mm tapered leather strap, made of Horween leather by Indiana-based Woodnsteel, has the perfect orange undertones and will develop a beautiful patina over time. The Sandford also comes with an olive green premium nylon strap with a signed buckle and orange stitching from Crown & Buckle. The watch itself is assembled and tested in the US by a highly-skilled team of experts at Ohio-based Lum-Tec.
Each watch includes a matching leather watch wallet designed by Chase and made by Defy Mfg Co., a local Chicago bag, apparel and accessory shop. Buttery Horween leather, the same leather used for the watch strap, protective 100% wool felt from Germany and soft grey suede pouches hold three watches and a strap tool in a compact, flat, portfolio-style case perfect for traveling and displaying one’s collection at the ever-popular watch meet-ups. But what might be most exciting about the updated watch wallet is the modular construction; the suede pouches are detachable for when you want to travel lighter!
- Soprod C125 automatic 25 jewel mechanical Swiss movement with independent GMT hand
- Dual crowns with internal rotating bezel
- Stainless steel, 40mm case diameter and 12mm case height
- 20mm lug width
- Double-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Color-matched date wheel with window at 6 o'clock
- Signed, screw-down crowns with internal gaskets
- 10 ATMs water resistance (100 meters)
- Bespoke sandwich dial with Super-LumiNova BGW9
- Tapered, Horween leather strap with signed buckle
- Modular leather watch wallet to hold three watches in detachable suede pouches and strap tool. Made of Horween and Tasman leather.
- Crown & Buckle olive green nylon strap with orange stitching and matching signed hardware
- Two-year limited warranty
- Limited Edition of only 300 serialized pieces; 200 in stainless steel and 100 in charcoal PVD
* International buyers are responsible for any customs duties
The Sandford - Stainless Steel
- SOLD OUT -
Limited to only 200 pieces, the classic brushed stainless steel case looks phenomenal on almost any strap combination and is versatile enough to be worn in most every situation, from boardroom to the backwoods!
The Sandford - PVD
- SOLD OUT -
Wow. In less than two weeks, the charcoal PVD model, which was limited to only 100 pieces, sold out. Thank you!
NEED extra straps?
We've got you covered.
Check out our selection of accessory straps in some pretty amazing colors!